Automatic controls has recently completed a transformation of HSBC Place. This building sets the standard for a modern smart building.
Automatic Controls has completed a wide array of new and retrofit projects over its 30+ years in business. We have completed projects in commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, industrial buildings, churches, government facilities, among many others; no job is too big or too small. The following list shows just a few of the HVAC projects that we have completed:
University of Alberta
Automatic Controls has had a long standing relationship with the U of A campus. Over the years we have done over 400 projects with them. Below highlight a few of the major buildings we have completed.
- Edmonton Clinic North
- University Commons
- Biological Sciences Building
- Chemical Materials Engineering
- Computing Sciences Building
Edmonton International Airport
Over the past few years we have partnered with EIA to complete several of the new projects that went into the ‘Expansion 2012’ construction at the airport.
- Airport Terminal Expansion
- Combined Office Tower
- CBSA Building
- South East Terminal Expansion
- Canadian Helicopter Offices
- Airside Hangers
- RCMP Offices
Automatic Controls has completed several schools and helped various school boards meet their building efficiency needs. Below are a sample of a few of the school boards Automatic Controls does work with.
- Edmonton Public Schools
- Elk Island Catholic Schools
- Battle River School Division
- St. Paul Education Regional Division
- Northland School Division
- Greater St. Albert Catholic Regional Division.